Friday, January 15, 2016

Manaja Setup (3 Way Setup)


This is Drita's Mob Blog so I am not going to be giving you a full recap of the 2 hour season Premiere of Mobwives Season 6 however I will be discussing a few issue's that I and the majority of other Fans are having trouble understanding since the episode aired earlier this week.

As anticipated, We saw the brief return of Love Majewski who was granted her 5 minutes of fame back in season 3 where she made herself known for being the Bat Shit Crazy Mobwife who assaulted Carla Facciolo. (I say Bat Shit Crazy not because that is my opinion of her but because that is everyone Else's opinion).

The impression we were given back in Season 3 was that Love Majewski came into the group and had it in for Carla for no apparent reason without any known history between them. 
This made it easy for viewers to side with Carla and left us to believe Love Majewski was......Bat Shit Crazy.
I call Bullshit on them having no history about as much as I call Bullshit on Love's apology to Carla during the season premiere of Mobwives!
Love and Carla have dated the same man and according to http://www.danthatscool.com they dated The same Man at The same time.

Love also mentioned something similar about Derek (Carla's ex Boyfriend)  in a 2013 interview with The Mobwives Blogspot who are the only Blog Love currently interviews with.
I understand that Media can sometimes have incorrect information however I am not sure if they were referring to the same incident or different incidents but you can read a little more about Derek A.K.A The Handyman and even see one of his "Leaked" Nude HERE!
If that is not History then let me continue.
This is the author of The Mobwives Blog explaining how she came to begin referring to Carla Facciolo as " Carla Fuckin Facciolo".
Toni Marie Ricci is a long time friend of Love Majewski and in THIS Interview claims Carla Facciolo is not as innocent as she likes to make people believe and spent inappropriate time with her now Ex husband on a boat.
As a long time friend of Toni Marie and someone who has shagged the same man it could be easy to assume Love Majewski knew exactly who Carla Facciolo was.
There was always History!

For whatever their reasons were Love and Carla had beef leading up to Love appearing on Mobwives.
Many people are unaware of their nasty exchanges which made it very hard for people to accept Love Majewski for anything more than a Crazy Woman.
I am not about to defend Love but people attacked her for months calling her every name under the sun without realizing that her anger came from a history of hurt.

 So when I tuned into the season premiere of Mobwives and I see Love Majewski apologize to Carla I thought it was a very respectful and brave thing to do and this this happened......
Love apologized to Carla by throwing Drita under the bus and blaming Drita for her assault on Carla in season 3.
Throwing someone under the bus and making them take responsibility for your actions is NOT an apology!
This is where it gets interesting though.......
Love attacked Carla on her own accord and not because Drita told her to.
They had been provoking each other for months and Drita is not responsible for Love or her choices.
In this particular setting Love openly claimed Drita had set Carla up and supported Love in her choice to attack Carla.
She must have forgotten about the 2 interviews she did after departing the series. 
In one Interview she claims Renee was a "Snake" who set Carla up and instigated the whole attack and in another said that it was produced by creators and that the incident was intended to go that way.
Both interviews are below.
ummmm Love, So which one is it?
Did Drita, Renee or The Producers force your hand in attacking Carla because I am slightly confused!
If I had to believe ONE of the 3 multiple choice answers I would most likley believe that the Producers contracted Love to take Carla out for ratings the same way I believe they have contracted her to blame Drita.
I would say it was The Producers because She mentions a
show she was promised by VH1 and I remember the promo for the show she was talking about.
It was never picked up as promised by her producers 
which ultimately ment they screwed Love over just as much as they screwed Carla over!

We anticipated Drita as being the Season 6 Target however we did not predict they would have made it this obvious!

I personally don't believe that Drita or Renee set Carla up, I believe Carla was set up the day VH1 hired and contracted Love Majewski to "Play her Role"
I received a Tweet today that read:
Love Majewski would go to War with Korea if she thought it would get her more TV Time.
What do you guys think?






  













3 comments:

  1. Agree---good research, great job and hope everyone reads this and listens to interviews posted. This has been out there for 3+ years. I had to comment because I don't like the "bully script" ----always a target for each season. And, yes, I watch,but I can only hope that the screen & social media does not affect real life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree---good research, great job and hope everyone reads this and listens to interviews posted. This has been out there for 3+ years. I had to comment because I don't like the "bully script" ----always a target for each season. And, yes, I watch,but I can only hope that the screen & social media does not affect real life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK who did it! First Renee,then Drita, now you're blaming production? Bottom line was Love was hired to do exactly what she did!

    ReplyDelete